Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Outfit: The Beach


What I was Wearing:
1. Gray Off the Shoulder Top - I actually made this top. It is a rough sew but I didn't want anything fancy. My favorite part about it is the screened image. A lot of my friends make spray paint stencils and what not and my BFF hosts a craft night every Wednesday, so my craft was the shirt and my friend put the stencil on. It is a broken coffee mug with a heart on it. Love it!

2. Black skinny jeans - Torrid. I bought these a long time ago so I can't remember the price. The reason I like these pants so much is they look great rolled up and turned into capris.

This was a simple but fun outfit for the beach. I live on Lake Michigan - not really swimming water- so no swim suit. One accessory I should have brought was sun block. I got a terrible awkward sunburn that has now started to peel. Yuck.

I know my blogging has been non existent. My initial problem was my computer being broken, it is now fixed (YAY) buuuuut when I was at the beach I dropped my camera in the sand and now I have a "lens error". Sigh. I just bought this camera too. I am hoping I can still fix it, but it's not looking promising. So, now I really have no idea when my next OOTD post will be but I will get back in my blogging routine and hit those other topics I have been putting off. I hope all of you are having a great weekend, I am spending mine with my grandma!

2 comments:

  1. You look cute and comfy! I hope everything with your camera works out for the best :/

    http://bargainfatshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! putting you on my blogroll sweetie! :D

    xxx Anika
    sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails