Saturday, May 15, 2010

Contact Update.

To further be at your service I created a formspring account. After talking with a reader in much needed fashion advice today I realized she is probably not the only one with questions.

Formspring allows you to ask me questions anonymously or not. It will be a great tool to have if you have a special event coming up and you don't know what to wear. Or you need adivice on color combination. Shoes? Life? Anything.

Questions you ask I will share here, with an answer. If you wish for me not to share your name I will leave it out.

So, in the side bar you will find a button to formspring me
.


Or you can contact me the old fashion way, through email.

Whatever you decide, I will make sure I check it and answer everyday! I hope all of you lovely ladies are having a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails