Monday, May 10, 2010

An Introduction.

This is a blog to focus on fashion for the curvy plus size lady.

I am going to start by saying that I am in no way a fashion expert.

Now, with that being said I will say that I have been plus size my whole life (23 years) with a constant passion for fashion. So... you could consider me an expert in relevance to my experience.

This blog will not be a place to tell you how you need to dress or how you should dress, or how you are doing it wrong.

This blog will be a place for ideas, inspiration, and helpful tips that I have come across over the years.

I want to spark confidence and creativity within everyone.

Learning how to dress for your body type is a skill everyone should posses and once you get the basics down it is a free for all.

Things to look forward to (hopefully) are tips for clothes, make up, and accessorizing. Maybe interviews from plus size clothing designers, product reviews, and who knows what else.

One thing I can guarantee is complete honesty. I will share shopping woes and successes. Problems and solutions. And affordable fashion.

This blog will be an adventure with constant improvement, all I ask of you is to enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails