Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just some info...

I had a lovely lady send me a link through formspring last night. She sent me a video explaining a body confidence workshop being hosted in the UK. I don't think any of my readers are in the UK, but the video still had a great message of the importance of confidence, and of course I don't mind spreading news about that! So go ahead and check out her video, and if you have anything you want to share or ask, don't forget about the formspring account :)

Also, another reader sent me an email with an invite to fashion website. It is a place to discuss outfits, ask for advice, and offer advice. I started my account today and I am still getting the feel for things, so no feedback to offer yet. The website is called LOOKVILLE, and membership is by invite only. It is a free website. I have 5 invites I can share, so if you are interested just leave your email in a comment below.

That is all for the updates. I hope all of you are having a fabulous Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails