What I am Wearing:
1. Black Dress ($7.50): ReThreads, a resale shop in Milwaukee, WI. With a great plus size section! Originally from Old Navy.
2. Zebra Print Cardigan($39.50): Lane Bryant
3. 3 Strand Pearls($.50?): Rummage Sale
4. Teal Nail Polish($1.50): Walgreens
5. Polka-Dot Sunglasses ($4) : Ragstock
Why I am Wearing It:
1. I love the dress. It has two long straps that tie in the back but I wrap them around to the front and tie it in a bow. Adds more definition under the bust.
2. Who doesn't love a little animal print? Also, too chilly not to wear a cardigan.
3. Adds a little class, and with such a large neck line it looks less bare with a necklace.
4. Pop of color!
5. It's fun! It is always important to have fun when planning your outfit.
Not Pictured (UGH) Shoes! I wore peep toe black, suede like heels from Payless! ($20)
I am working on the picture situation, sorry I forgot to show the shoes. I am SURE they will show up in another post, they are my favorite.