Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Outfit: The Zebra Returns
















































What I Was Wearing:
1. Teal and Lace Vintage Top - Thrifted, gift from BFF
2. Zebra Cardigan ($39)- Lane Bryant
3. Skinny Jeans ($52) - Torrid
4. Classified Sandals ($19) - Shoe Carnival
5. Sequin Headband ($5.80)- For Love 21

I love that lace like collar on the shirt! It ended up getting really warm later in the day and I had to ditch the cardigan. Looks like I am going to start transitioning my wardrobe. I have reached the point where cardigans are a no go. Sad. They are my favorite.

What do you guys think is a good "staple" item for our summer wardrobe?

4 comments:

  1. I love that shirt! I'm going to have to make a similar one for myself somehow but I'm glad it fit you :) and cardigans are nice for the chilly nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that cardigan was at Lane Bryant!? I'm jealous LOL cute outfit by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the cardigan was a great find! I bought it about a year ago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails